Use of Facilities and a Treatment for Two
Product code: AWNF
Enjoy a well-deserved day of chatting and relaxation by the pool, in the sauna or in one of the tranquil spaces dedicated to guest’s wellbeing. Choose from a range of locations designed to ease visitors into a state of calm and allow them to completely unwind from the stresses of the everyday.
Both visitors may enjoy the facilities for the entire day, which typically consist of relaxation rooms, a pool, a sauna, a steam room, a Jacuzzi and a gymnasium, although the amenities do vary by location. Guests can also choose from a back, neck and shoulder massage to relieve stubborn muscle aches, or a facial for skin that requires some special attention.
Depending on the location selected, a manicure or pedicure may also be available for those whose hands or feet are in need of some soothing and a pop of colour. Unwind together and enjoy a day of pampering heaven.
When can you go?
This experience is available on selected dates, throughout the year.
How long does this activity last?
The treatment will last for 25 minutes and the facilities can be enjoyed all day.
You need to know
The minimum age is 18 years old.
The venue will need to be informed of any medical conditions or allergies at the time of booking.
We would advise you to book 2 to 4 weeks in advance.
This is for a voucher entitling the holder to any of the activities supplied by Activity Superstore up to the value stated.
You and how many others?
Your treatment will be on a one-to-one basis with the therapist, there will be other guests enjoying the facilities.
- Ivybridge Spa - Pembrokeshire - Fishguard
- Best Western Plus Dover Marina Hotel & Spa - Kent - Dover
- The Durley Dean - Dorset - Bournemouth
- Brook Mollington Banastre Hotel - Cheshire - Mollington
- LA Beauty & Hair - North - South Yorkshire - Sheffield
- Love2Stay - Shropshire - Shrewsbury
- Beauty and Melody (Piccadilly) - London - Picadilly
- Seneb Therapies - Hertfordshire - St Albans
- Haughton Hall Hotel and Leisure Club - Shropshire - Shifnal